Family Animal Boots
Digital Pattern + Video Class
** This listing is for the Family Bundle of Child + Adult sizes **
The Animal Boots are soft-soled, fully-lined indoor boots that are designed to keep feet warm and snug, with an added touch of fun.
Featuring a selection of irresistible critters, the Animal Boots are perfect for anyone who appreciates fun and whimsy, regardless of age. We hope they bring a smile to your face too.
The fully lined, wide toe box design ensures comfort with no scratchy seams exposed. These boots can be sewn on a regular sewing machine - no fancy equipment required!
Skill Level: Adventurous beginner - Intermediate
Video Support: A full course of clear, concise videos accompany this pattern, alongside a comprehensive written and photographed instruction booklet.
Sizing + Supplies
Child Animal Boots pattern includes Child Sizes 6-12 and Youth Sizes 1-4
Adult Animal Boots pattern includes Adult Sizes 5-15
The Adult size range picks up right where the children's sizes leave off, so works well for older kids who have outgrown the children's pattern.
View Child size chart + materials list
View Adult size chart + materials list
Make old things new again! Twig & Tale patterns pair wonderfully with recycled fabrics. Look to accidentally shrunken sweaters, woollen skirts or trousers and gently-used leather/corduroy garments for inspiration.
- Two boot heights (Children's pattern includes regular height boot only)
- Fully lined with no scratchy exposed seams
- Leather/suede or any sewable non-slip fabric can be used for soles
- How to Adjust Boots for a High Instep
- How to Adjust Boots for a Wider Ankle
- How to Adjust Boots for a Fuller Calf
- Introducing the Animal Boots
Printing Info + FAQ
This is a print-at-home PDF pattern and includes three printing options:
- US Letter/A4 - tiled and designed to print on your home printer
- Copyshop - A0 wide-format file (33.1″ x 46.8″)
- Projector - specially-formatted and optimized for home projector use. Read more about using our projector files here
All pattern printing formats include “layers”, allowing you to print only the size(s) you need, or all of the sizes.
View pattern FAQs