Angel Wings - Mini
Inspired by magical fairy-tale worlds, these enchanting wee angel wings are perfectly sized for a favourite doll, as a photo prop for newborn babies or as dreamy decorations.
- Soft and play-friendly - no wires or boning
- Beautiful wing shape with detail stitching
- Photo and video tutorials for every step
- Soft elastic chest tie for fastening - optional
Skill level: Intermediate. All you need is a regular sewing machine.
Size Mini (Extra Small) - suitable for newborn photography, dolls, toys and decoration.
This pattern is designed for non-stretch woven fabrics only - we recommend using quilting cotton or fabric of a similar or lighter weight.
- Interfacing: Formfuse 1600f or Pellon 809 Decor Bond is recommended.
- Batting: Anything from 5mm - 20mm is suitable.
- Needle: A strong sewing machine needle such as a super sharp size 90 or denim (jeans) needle.
- Lace elastic: for optional chest tie.
Our digital patterns are tiled and designed to print using your home printer on either US Letter, or A4 paper. Full step-by-step printing instructions are supplied.
An A0 file is not included as the mini wings files print on 1-2 pieces of paper.
The last image shows the angel, dragon and sprite, but this pattern only includes the angel.