Driftwood Blouse + Dress - Size Chart + Fabric Requirements
This pattern requires fabric with a good amount of drape to avoid a stiff-looking garment.
Lightweight linen, gauze, muslin, voile, lawn, rayon, silk, seersucker, georgette are all suitable fabrics. Flannel could be an option for a warmer weight garment.
Other Supplies & Notions
- Spool of coordinating thread
- If NOT making homemade bias from the pattern piece: 1 yd (1m) of 1⁄2” (25mm) wide double fold bias binding for neckline
- Elastic sleeve hem option: 1⁄4” (6mm) wide elastic for baby sizes or 3⁄8” (1cm) wide elastic for child sizes.
- Large safety pin for threading through your elastic
- Elastic loop + button closure option: A small amount of cord elastic and a button. You could use a hair tie for the elastic
- Dress option elastic: 1⁄2” (12mm) wide elastic.
Return to the Children's Driftwood Dress and Blouse