Learn to Sew Magical Wings in just 5 days
Learn to sew magical Wings in just 5 days from the comfort of your own home!
- Informative, step-by-step posts are packed with expert tips for a delightful pair of play wings
- The sewalong itself is completely FREE, you will just need the pattern (use your own copy or purchase in the T+T store)
- Suitable skill level for adventurous beginner sewists and upwards
- You can keep the posts if you'd prefer to take your time and slow sew
- Sizes include child + adult
- Just 5 days from start to a beautifully finished set of wings
What in included? The sewalong includes 5 days of posts, packed with tips and tricks to help you sew a magical pair of Wings in child or adult sizes.
What is the cost? The sewalong itself is free. All you need is one of the Wings patterns. If you don't own the pattern already, you'll receive a link to purchase a copy if you wish to. There are multiple wing patterns to choose from and they start at $8.50 View the wings patterns here
Where is it? It's online so you can follow along from anywhere in the world.
How long is it? The sewalong is 5 days long if you work through one e-mail post per day. The first few days are free for gathering your supplies and then we start the sewalong. You can sew along with the posts each day or set your own pace and save them for later.
How do I follow along? Simply sign up via the button above. You'll immediately receive a registration confirmation, and then receive the sewalong emails over the course of about a week. From cutting out, through to sewing and finishing, you can follow along from the comfort of your own home.
Can I keep the sewalong info? Yes. The posts are yours to keep forever. You can start as soon as you receive the e-mails, or save them to read later.
What do I need?
- A sewing machine
- The ability to confidently sew curves
- An idea of the options you would like to sew up
- Supplies - fabric, thread, interfacing, batting, elastic (Supply list emailed to you upon registration)
What if I get stuck during the classes? We are here to help. You’ll get access to our private Facebook Sewalong Group. There are hundreds of members, many who have already sewed the Wings patterns. Plus, our team check the group regularly so they can jump in and support you every step of the way.
If the signup button above does not appear use the newsletter signup button in the footer below instead.
Please check that you don't have a random "empty" space at the end of your email address before submitting.
Still having issues? Pop us an email to email@example.com. We endeavour to reply with 48 hours.