Adult Fishing Vest - Size Chart + Materials List
Exterior: Wool, wool blends, corduroy, denim, pre-quilted cottons, canvas, cotton drill, suede and oilskin are all suitable fabrics. You could use quilting cottons for a spring weight vest or quilt an extra layer in between the exterior and lining fabric for extra warmth.
Pockets: Because of the nature of the box pockets, look for fabrics which are sturdy but not bulky, such as cotton drill, lightweight canvas, etc.
Lining: Cotton, linen, and flannel work well.
Other Supplies & Notions
- Separating zipper (opens completely at both ends)
- Mens sizes 32-36 = 18” (46cm) zipper Mens sizes 38-52 = 20” (51cm) zipper Mens Sizes 54-60 = 22” (56cm) zipper
- Womens size A = 15.7" (40cm) Womens sizes B-I = 17.7" (45cm) Womens sizes J-N 19.7 (50cm)
- Snaps, buttons, or hook and loop tape (eg. Velcro) to fasten the pockets
- Optional - Cotton twill tape for loops - approx 6” (16 cm)
- Carabiners - optional for clipping onto loops
Fishing Add-on Fabric Requirement Chart
For the Fishing Add-on you will need an extra 16" (40cm) of fabric for the pockets in additional to the amount of fabric required for the original Trailblazer Vest.
Size + Measurements Charts for original Trailblazer Vests
Return to the Fishing Vest Add-on for Adults