Win Your Wishlist
One lucky winner will receive 10 patterns from their wish-list
HOW TO ENTER
1) Login to your T+T account
2) Compile your favourite T+T patterns into your Wishlist. No purchase is necessary.
To add a pattern to your wish-list, simply view the listing, click on the little heart icon before the description and it will magically be added.
I've made a short explainer video here
Compiling your wish-list is a great way to get organised for the upcoming sale. Some people also love to share their lists with family and friends, for gift suggestions.
Entry is open between 5pm 18th November 2021 - 3pm 23rd November 2021 (NZT)
- How many patterns can I add to my wish-list? You can add as many patterns as you like to the list, but the winner will win a maximum of 10 patterns from their Wishlist.
- If I already have an existing wish-list can I use it? You will need to update your wish-list during the entry period to ensure it is valid. You can do so by simply removing and re-adding a pattern.
- Can I add bundles to my wish-list? Yes, however, each item in a bundle counts as 1 pattern towards the maximum of 10 you can win.
- Why do I need to log-in to my account? So we have an email address to contact you with if you win. Please note, that opening multiple accounts with different email addresses to increase your chances of winning is not cool, and against the rules.
- How will you contact the winner? We will contact the winner via the email address associated with the winner's T+T account, within 7 days. We may also announce the winner via our email newsletter, in the T+T Facebook Chat Group and the T+T Instagram account.
- What happens if no-one claims the prize? The winner has 7 days to claim, before an alternate winner will drawn.
Happy list making!
Lisa and the T+T Team
The boring fine print...
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of Win Your Wishlist is twigandtale.com
- Eligibility: Win Your Wishlist (the "Sweepstakes") is only open to account holders at https://www.twigandtale.com. The Sweepstakes is open worldwide, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees, independent contractors, interns, officers, directors, and agents of twigandtale.com (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, the contestant ("You") agree to comply with and abide by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the Sponsor's decisions as final and binding as it relates to the content of this campaign. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments or issues related to the Sweepstakes.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at on 18 November, 2021 at 5:00PM NZDT and ends at on 23 November, 2021 at 3:00PM NZDT (the "Entry Period"). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by creating or updating a wish-list in the Twig + Tale user account at https://www.twigandtale.com. The entry must fulfil all requirements of the Sweepstakes, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications of the Sweepstakes may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules of the Sweepstakes, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
Prizes: The winner(s) of the Sweepstakes (the "Winner") will receive the following prizes:
- 1 winner will receive up to 10 Twig + Tale PDF patterns of choice, listed on the account holder's wish-list. If bundles are included in the winners wish-list, each pattern within the bundle counts as 1 pattern.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by Random Draw under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Winner will be notified within 7 days of the winner selection. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a Winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt of the prize offered in this Campaign by the Winner is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by the Winner at the Sponsor's sole discretion will result in the Winner's disqualification as winner, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
- Rights Granted by the Entrant: By entering, you understand and agree that the Sponsor and anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor or its respective licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms and Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such cases, the Sponsor may select a winner(s) from eligible entries received before and/or after the action taken by the Sponsor if appropriate. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to release and hold harmless twigandtale.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes; (iii) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (iv) technical errors of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (v) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (vi) printing errors; (vii) lost, late, postage due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail.
- Disputes: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of New Zealand, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. By participating in this Campaign, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New Zealand having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes). You further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To request a copy of the winners list please contact the Sponsor. Requests must be sent within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.
- The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks that are used to share the Sweepstakes. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of the Sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks.
- Acceptance of Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, You have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules, Terms and Conditions.
PDF patterns purchased prior to the giveaway will not be refunded.