BUNDLE of 6 Mini Wings
These enchanting bundle of wee wings, inspired by magical woodlands, are perfectly sized to fit a favourite doll, as a photo prop for newborn babies or for dreamy decorations.
- Soft and play-friendly - no wires or boning
- Beautiful wing shape with contrast appliqué
- Photo and video tutorials for every step
- Soft elastic chest tie for fastening - optional
Skill level: Intermediate
Size: Mini (Extra Small)
Styles included: Angel, Dragon, Dragonfly, Gum Emperor, Luna and Woodland Sprite.
This pattern is designed for non-stretch woven fabrics only - we recommend using quilting cotton or fabric of a similar or lighter weight.
- Interfacing: Formfuse 1600f or Pellon 809 Decor Bond is recommended.
- Batting: Anything from 5mm - 20mm is suitable.
- Needle: A strong sewing machine needle such as a super sharp size 90 or denim (jeans) needle.
- Lace elastic: for optional chest tie.
Our digital patterns are tiled and designed to print using your home printer on either US Letter, or A4 paper. Full step-by-step printing instructions are supplied.
An A0 file is not included as each mini wings file prints on 1-2 pieces of paper.
Some of the images show the dragonfly with a "body". This is not included in the pattern - the person who supplied these images created the body herself. The body is however available in the chid and adult sized wings patterns.