As Sweet As Can Bee Embroidery
Digital Pattern + Video
Skill level: Beginner
Make your next project extra special with hand-embroidered bumble bees and sweet honeycomb from the honey bee.
This pattern uses basic embroidery stitches to create fuzzy bees, and a variety of honeycomb motifs, including a charming honeycomb heart.
These versatile embroideries are lovely on garments, pockets, slippers, cushions - anywhere you'd like to add a whimsical, decorative touch!
Love Bees? Check out the bee embroidery bundle here.
- illustrated and video stitching lessons
- supplies and materials guide
- stitch guide
- step-by-step photo instructions for stitching bees
- designs in multiple sizes
- inspiration photos of stitched samples
- NEW: Projector files!
Learn to Embroider
New to embroidery? We offer a free Learn to Embroider Series, delivered directly to you via email.
It contains video lessons for 6 simple stitches, and a free design to practice with!
Printing Info + FAQ
This is a print-at-home PDF pattern and includes two printing options:
- US Letter/A4 - tiled and designed to print on your home printer
Projector - specially-formatted and optimized for home projector use.
Read more about using our projector files here
View pattern FAQ