Australian Leaf - Mini
5 leaf shapes in mini sizes
Bring a bit of nature inside with charming, quilted leaf blankets that celebrate the trees of Australia. This collection reflects the wonderful diversity of Australian landscapes, from the arid, sunburnt plains to the lush eastern rainforests.
A simple, satisfying project, these diminutive leaves are suitable for critters 9-18 inches in size. They make lovely open-ended playthings for little hands.
Dreamed up by Lisa's sweet, nature-loving girl, a portion of the sales of previous leaf designs went towards reforestation projects and protecting animal habitat. Read more about her project here.
Skill level: Beginner. No quilting experience required, and all you need is a regular sewing machine.
- Five different leaf types: Red River Gum, Fagus, Illawarra Flame Tree, Silver Dollar, Banksia
- Four versatile mini sizes
- Clear step-by-step tutorial with photos AND videos
- Quilting tips (can be quilted with regular home sewing machine)
- Inspiration photos
Sizing + Supplies
Printing Info + FAQ
This is a print-at-home PDF pattern and includes three printing options:
- US Letter/A4 - tiled and designed to print on your home printer
- Copyshop - A0 wide-format file (33.1″ x 46.8″)
- Projector - specially-formatted and optimized for home projector use. Read more about using our projector files here
All pattern printing formats include “layers”, allowing you to print only the size(s) you need, or all of the sizes.
View pattern FAQs