Bring a touch of nature inside by sewing these whimsical, quilted leaf blankets inspired by trees and plants found in woodlands, gardens, and meadows of Europe. A simple, satisfying project, these versatile leaves are perfect for cuddling and playtime.
Dreamed up by Lisa's sweet, nature-loving girl, a portion of the sales will go towards reforestation projects and protecting animal habitat. Read more about her project here.
* There is a Bundle of Child + Doll
Euro Leaf Blanket patterns for the best value *
- Five different leaf types: English Oak, Ivy, Shamrock, Hawthorn, and Holly
- Two versatile blanket sizes: small and large
- Clear step-by-step tutorial with photos AND videos
- Quilting tips (can be quilted with regular home sewing machine)
- Inspiration photos
- Skill level: beginner
Sizing + Supplies
Our digital patterns are tiled and designed to print using your home printer on either US Letter, or A4 paper.
Patterns include a nifty “layers” feature, allowing you to print only the size(s) you need, or all of the sizes. Full step-by-step printing instructions are supplied.
This pattern also includes an additional wide format file that can be taken to a local copy shop and printed on single sheets of A0 paper.
The pattern instructions include videos for every step of construction.