BUNDLE - Family Grove Coat Collection
Digital Pattern + Video Class
Bundle up and head out in cosy coats for the whole family, that features beautiful finishes and practical details.
A generous hood to keep raindrops and wind off, deep pockets for stashing treasures, and a relaxed comfortable fit that is ready for adventure.
The Grove features a beautifully-faced lining that you will be so proud of - you'll want to show off the inside of the coat too!
Skill level: Adventurous beginner - Intermediate
Skills you will learn: sewing saddle sleeves, facings, bagging out a lining, in-seam pockets. Fitting adjustment resources included.
Video Support: A full course of clear, concise videos accompany this pattern, alongside a comprehensive written and photographed instruction booklet.
Sizing + Supplies
- Child sizes 12-18m - size 10
- Women/Curved Fit - Sizes A-L (0-22)
- Women/Curved Fit - Sizes H-T (14-38)
- Men/Straight Fit - Sizes 30-60
Fabric Requirements + Finished Garment Measurement - Sizes 14-38 (H-T)
Fabric Requirements + Finished Garment Measurement - Mens Sizes 30-60
Make old things new again! Twig & Tale patterns pair wonderfully with recycled fabrics. Look to gently-used blankets, vintage sheets, corduroy or wool trousers for inspiration.
Don't be afraid to embellish a little! Explore our beginner-friendly Embroidery Pattern Collections.
- Two length options (low hip or mid-thigh)
- Pixie hood or classic round hood
- Darted saddle sleeves
- Inseam pockets
- Faced and fully lined
- Women/curved fit also includes darts
Animal Add-on for Grove Coat: Transform your Grove Coat into a fun animal coat! The Animal Add-on can be purchased separately, and includes the elements required to make 14 different animals.
Dragon Add-on: You will need to purchase the above Animal Add-on for the Grove Coat in order to use these FREE Dragon elements. Child sizes only.
- Fabric Inspiration for Vests and Coats
- How to Add a Welt Pocket
- Adding a Zipper
- How to Make Handmade Wooden Buttons
- How to Adjust Shoulder Width for a Raglan Sleeve
- How to do a Fuller Upper Arm Adjustment for a Raglan Sleeve
- SBA (Smaller Bust Adjustment) for Raglan Sleeve Garment
- FBA (Fuller Bust Adjustment) for a Raglan Sleeve Garment
Printing Info + FAQ
This is a PDF pattern and includes three printing options:
- US Letter/A4 - tiled and designed to print on your home printer
- Copyshop - A0 wide-format file (33.1″ x 46.8″)
- Projector - specially-formatted and optimized for home projector use. Read more about using our projector files here
All pattern printing formats include “layers”, allowing you to print only the size(s) you need, or all of the sizes. A comprehensive sewing instruction tutorial is supplied.
View pattern FAQ